Saturday, October 1, 2011

JO3: Mega-Gaming Begins





Well hello there. I'm JO3 and I'm the other co-author/founder guy of this here 16 Bit Warriors schtick. I'm looking forward to blasting through (attempting to at least) these 721 games. I love SNES, it holds some of the best memories of gaming from many years ago. TMNT IV anyone? Ya. Love it
.

As ME0 explained thoroughly, we're going to be playing one game at a time through our vast collection of SNES games, sharing tips we find for ourselves, general strategies, and of course, cursing the day we were born because everything is so gorram difficult in SNES. This is before the time of autosaves. Before the time of memory cards. Before the time of having infinite continues! When you die too many times, you start at the beginning of the game in many cases. These games will beat us down and leave us bear for the internet's reading pleasure; and I can't wait to get started.


So without further ado, game number 1!



I've decided to take on Mega Man X as my first challenge, even though ME0 is doing a side-scroller as well. I can guarantee our experiences and tales of woe will be vastly different, and I'm excited to experience some mega buster action. Time to hunt down some Mavericks.


No comments:

Post a Comment