Sunday, January 13, 2013

Breath of Fire: MINI/IMPORTANT POST

Ok, so the moment I have been waiting for has finally happened. And even though I was still reeling from the Gremlin boss fight and the death of GAR, I still managed to accomplish something awesome. This will make boss battles much easier in the near future.







Upon arriving to the new world I found a mini temple. The words of villagers from Tantar/Tuntar suddenly reminded me that this has been set up for a while "If ever you find a temple, make sure to pay your respect". I kept thinking they meant the save points in each town, but then I found that little point below the lava river.
Entering it I came across an old man. Goosebumps went up my arm.
 Ok, you got that much beer?

So he sends Ryu in alone, and I get a chance to grab an Herb from a chest and heal up at the fountain. And then...I fight the dragon ghost thing in the middle. BY MYSELF!
I quickly realized my attacks weren't doing enough damage to keep up with him so I just hit him with E.Key as much as I could and then healed up with a Herb when he got me to about 50 health. This pattern worked out but took quite a while. Before long I had him and he didn't even do the typical "Almost dead but just kidding I'm actually twice as strong for about ten more turns" thing. And baboom. Test passed:
So what does this training mean? Well ladies and gentlemen...it means I CAN BE A MOFUCKIN DRAGON!

Keep on gaming, Gamers.

-ME0

2 comments:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete