Monday, January 14, 2013

Breath of Fire: Bourgeois Boogie

I have been kind to a woman and dog man who wanted to wed. I have befriended a robot with a heart literally as big as a house who died for that couple. I have faced injustice and became a damn dragon man. And now I enter a seaside rich town and just because of my looks...I am thrown in jail!






I'm innocent, goddammit!

So, treated like a punk, I did nothing but act like a punk through this entire town.

Got this sly ass dude to break me out of prison everytime I got caught...Which happened...
...frequently...
So whatever. I stole everyone's money. I bought shiny new equipment, plus a SUPER expensive G.Bar, which I hope to find a use for later. Then I found a ship, but the captain said it belongs to the rich guy, Ross. So I went to Ross's place to mess with his shit.
Turns out he'll just give me the ship if I help his daughter. She's stuck in a safe. Sure, no problem.
Fuck.

Well, moving on. I hear from a woman in town that her son is kidnapped by fairies in the fairy woods. So I head back through the northern cave. Or as I like to call it the EveryFiveStepsYouFight Cave. I saved the dude, and he swore to stop chopping up the fairies trees.
The lady gave me even more money as a reward and I soon realized that I wasn't getting anywhere in this town, except jail. But it occurred to me to play:

Ask the NPCs:
Nope
 Interesting...but nope. I'll take note of that.
Also interesting, but doesn't help now.
AH, bingo! Gotta find this Bleak!
My only guess is a cave to the west. But it sure beats jail all the time. Plus, I bet a thief could help me break into Ross's vault. I betcha!

Keep on gaming, Gamers.

-ME0

1 comment:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete